Because STAAR results will be released after the school year has ended, the best way to find out this information as soon as it is released is to access it online. In order to access your student’s STAAR results online, you must have his or her UNIQUE ACCESS CODE. This code can be found on the bottom of a previous STAAR Report Card. If you do not have this information, there are instructions on how to access that code below.
ACCESSING STUDENT STAAR SCORES IN THE TEXAS ASSESSMENT STUDENT DATA PORTAL
- Go to http://www.texasassessment.com/.
- If you know the student’s Unique Access Code, enter it, along with the student’s Date of Birth, then click Log In to Student Portal.
- If you do NOT know your student’s Access Code, click on Find My Unique Student Access Code.
- Enter the Student’s First Name, PEIMS ID (either the Social Security Number [no dashes] or the State ID Number), and Date of Birth. Then click GO.
- The student’s Access Code will automatically populate. Click GO again.
- Once you’ve successfully entered the Unique Access Code and Date of Birth, the student’s test history will be displayed on the screen. Click on any test name to view its details.
- To obtain an electronic copy of the 2018 STAAR Report Card, click the Download Report Card(s) link to the upper-right.
- Click on the test administration to view the STAAR Report Card.
- The system will generate a PDF file suitable for download / printing.
All STAAR results will be available online after June 14, 2018.
TA Howard Middle School