Now is the time to register for the 2018 Cowtown Kids 5K race! Tarver-Rendon has participated in this event since 1992 and we want our students, parents and staff to be a part of this year's team! Registration must be completed online. Registration deadline is January 16, 2018 at midnight. Parents are responsible for bringing their children to the event and must supervise them at all times.
Things to know:
- Students pay $15.00 and parents pay $20.00. Registration is online only.
- The Cook Children’s 5K Run starts at 9:30am on Saturday, February 24, 2018.
- This link is only for school teams and is not a public link. You will then enter your personal information and towards the bottom is the team section. The deadline to sign up is midnight-CST on Friday, January 16, 2017.
- Mr. Smith will pick up and deliver race packets to students the week of the race.
- Race packets include bib number and t-shirt.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision and transportation of their own children.
- The start is at Gendy Street behind the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History in Fort Worth, TX.
- Will Rogers Memorial Center off Montgomery Street is a good place to park.
- Check cowtownmarathon.org for more info if you are unsure about what to do on Saturday.
- Arrive early to get a good parking space and a good place at the starting line.
- Wear your run club shirt or Tarver-Rendon school shirt the day of the race.
- Wear your Cook Children’s 5K Run t-shirt and medal to school on Monday after the race. We will take a team photo at 8:10am after the morning announcements.
Register for the race before time runs out!!